WeatherMaster® Pro-Grade Ice & Water
Premium-grade WeatherMaster® Pro-Grade Ice & Water is a fabric-faced, high-temperature, modified composite roof underlayment suitable for all roofing applications.
WeatherMaster® Pro-Grade Ice & Water underlayment is self-adhesive and can be used either as primary underlayment or as flashing tape to provide a secondary water barrier. Its SBS-modified asphalt coating prevents moisture entry by sealing uniformly around nails. WeatherMaster® Pro-Grade Ice & Water includes a tough, slip-resistant, poly-fabric surface that acts as a physical barrier to damage and protects against UV degradation and extreme weather.
Benefits of WeatherMaster® Pro-Grade Ice & Water Roof Underlayment
- UL Class A and Class C Fire Rating – Based On Roof Covering
- ASTM D1970, Standard Ice Dam Underlayment
- Florida Building Code Approved - FL 17322
- Miami-Dade County Product Control Approved, Miami-Dade County, Florida
- SBS-modified asphalt coating helps seal around nails for a watertight result
- Self-adhering and cold applied
- Soft-surfaced polyester face
- Increased traction as compared to standard granular ice and water underlayment
- 50-mil thickness
- No special adhesives necessary
- Direct-to-deck metal application
- High-temperature stability – 260°F
- UV protected surface – 90-day exposure
- Atlas Signature Select® Roofing System Eligible
Use WeatherMaster® Pro-Grade Ice & Water as a primary roofing underlayment or as a secondary water barrier to protect the roof system against extreme weather.
Technical & Installation DetailsSee It Now
Where To Buy
Get It Installed
For maximum protection and warranty coverage, install an Atlas Signature Select® Roofing System with components designed and backed by an Atlas Warrant.
Ice & Water Underlayment
4Atlas Roof Shingles
Hip & Ridge Shingles
Your request has been sent to contractors in your area. Be sure to tell them which Atlas products interest you.
If you haven’t selected an Atlas Shingle featuring Scotchgard Protector yet, you can view styles and colors here:View Atlas Shingles