Summit® 180 is a premium synthetic roof underlayment designed to enhance the life of a roof through superior strength, water resistance and UV protection.
Stronger and lighter than #30 felt underlayment, Summit® 180 synthetic roof underlayment is ideal for use in virtually all steep-slope roofs. Summit® 180 is constructed from an extremely strong polypropylene woven fabric that guards against mold growth, rot and water damage. Slip-resistant coatings make for superior walkability and a UV coating allows for 180-day exposure to the sun while the roof is being installed.
Benefits of Summit® 180
- 6x Lighter Than #30 Felt underlayment
- Maximum Tear Strength for Peace of Mind
- Slip-Resistant Resin Provides Traction On the Deck
- Unique Non-Woven Top Surface Fabric Allows For Enhanced Traction & Walkability
- Monolithic UV Coating Allows for 180-Day UV Exposure
- Water Resistant - Will Not Wrinkle or Buckle
- Extreme Temperature Performance -40°F to 240°F
- Atlas Signature Select® Roofing System Eligible
The strength and durability of Summit® 180 synthetic roof underlayment will be undeniable year after year as your clients’ homes enjoy an added level of protection from water and mold growth.
Technical & Installation DetailsSee It Now
Where To Buy
Get It Installed
For maximum protection and warranty coverage, install an Atlas Signature Select® Roofing System with components designed and backed by an Atlas Warrant.
Ice & Water Underlayment
4Atlas Roof Shingles
Hip & Ridge Shingles
Your request has been sent to contractors in your area. Be sure to tell them which Atlas products interest you.
If you haven’t selected an Atlas Shingle featuring Scotchgard Protector yet, you can view styles and colors here:View Atlas Shingles